- Analyze daily supply for wholesaler to ensure safe inventory levels. Accountable for wholesaler service levels achieved (wholesaler supply, avoid wholesaler stock outs, smooth unload schedule, and adhoc request for assistance).
- Ensure safe inventories, maximizing least cost producers, and keep dump beer at or below budgeted levels.
- Manage outbound volumes to ensure wholesalers maintain min/max inventory levels and maximizing truck utilization.
- Work effectively as a team member within the Logistics team. Actively participate in a positive manner to execute, support, monitor, and achieve Logistics KPIs and goals.
- Support brewery service level agreements (direct loading, manage floor inventory, adjust and react to production variances) by proper schedule synchronization & order configuration.
- Coordination of planned & unplanned events such as new product rollouts, product holds, recalls, return material expediting, last minute promotions, damaged product, special events, same day beer coordination, mis-shipments & natural disasters.
- Excellent communications skills (telephone and email) are essential
- Prior business or internship experience, particularly in a transportation or supply chain role
- Strong teamwork & problem solving skills
- Strong organization and attention to detail, with excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, changing environment
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America’s most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren’t afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it’s not about what you studied or where you worked, it’s about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America’s leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit abinbev.taleo.net.