Enegren Brewing is looking to hire an assistant brewer/ cellar person.
Enegren Brewing is a German inspired and lager focused production microbrewery/tasting room located in Moorpark, CA. In an industry dominated by over-hopped IPA and adjunct ridden hype-beers, we focus on producing some of the best traditional German-style beers and need help keeping up with demand. We are an ever-growing company looking for motivated and passionate brewers to join our team.
– Custom built 15 BBL 3 vessel steam Premier Stainless System with heated mash tun, lauter tun with rakes and plow, and kettle/whirlpool
– 30BBL HLT and 30BBL CLT
– R.O. water system
-2x 60BBL fermenters
– 6x 30BBL fermenters
– 2x 15BBL fermenters
– 2x 30BBL brite tanks
– 1x 15BBL brite tank
– 15 gallon pilot system
– Pressure leaf filter
– 7,000sqft facility including tasting room, brewhouse, and cold storage. Adding an additional 5,000 sq.- ft of production space.
– Wort production
– Yeast harvesting and understanding of basic lab processes
– Cellaring duties (Transferring finished beer, Carbonating, Kegging, CIP, Filtration, Maintaining fermentation logs and controls)
– Cleaning (Brewhouse CIP, Cleaning everything, Cleaning everything again)
– Assisting in recipe Development
– Strict adherence to SOP’s
– Represent Enegren Brewing in various festivals and beer circuses as necessary
– Fork lift operation
– Maintaining clean and orderly inventory
– Grain milling
– Canning using a CODI canning machine
– Must be at least 21 years of age
– At least 2 years of commercial brewing experience is preferred
– Ability to lift 55lbs to shoulder height repeatedly
– Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and climb.
– Ability to work with a touch panel and various brewhouse valves and other controls
– Good Communication skills
– Attention to detail
– Willing to work odd hours including afternoons, evenings, nights, mornings, weekends and holidays as needed
– Quick learner
– Must have a clean driving record
Equal Employment Opportunity
Enegren Brewing Co. strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Professional brewing: 1 year (Required)
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Flexible schedules
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.