25 West Brewing Co., a member of the Jameson’s Charhouse family of restaurants, is a new brewpub in Bloomingdale that opened in 2018.
We are seeking an organized, efficient, and customer service-oriented assistant restaurant manager to lead our team and handle the day to day operations of our restaurant. In this role, you will play a key role on our team by hiring, scheduling, and managing the restaurant staff as well as overseeing the success and profitability of the business and report directly to the General Manager.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and develop restaurant staff, including hosts, servers, bartenders, and dishwashers
- Create employee schedules to ensure adequate staffing of the restaurant at all times
- Handle paperwork and other administrative duties
- Maintain stock levels and order supplies when necessary
- Ensure that the restaurant complies with all necessary hygiene, health and safety, and licensing requirements and guidelines
- Promote and market the business, while consistently assessing profitability and identifying areas for improvement
- Address customer inquiries and complaints
- Handle complaints, conflicts, questions, and suggestions from restaurant employees
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Ability to work independently, as well as lead, manage, and motivate a team
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and stay cool under pressure
- Analytical skills and a solid understanding of business management practices and strategies
- Keen problem solver eager to tackle challenges in an organized and strategic manner
- 2+ years of experience working in a restaurant environment
- Candidates with prior experience as a manager are preferred
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Performance based Bonus Structure
- Medical Benefits available
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.