If you have taken a moment to unwind with a bottle of beer, toast with glass of wine, or celebrate with a cocktail, chances are that you have shared that moment with Constellation Brands. We are passionate producers of iconic beer, wine and spirits brands that consumers love. From Corona Extra, to Robert Mondavi Wines, to SVEDKA Vodka, we produce over 100 premium brands with sales in nearly 100 countries, making us the number one multi-category beverage alcohol company in the U.S.
The Associate Brand Manager reports to a Brand Manager and is responsible for assisting in delivering specified business targets (volume, profit, share) through the development and execution of all brand strategies and plans.
- Participates in the development of short and long term brand objectives and strategies and leads the execution of brand plans and tactics to deliver against agreed upon goals
- Participates in appropriate qualitative and quantitative research to ensure overall brand success
- Participates in the creative development process and execution of all national and local advertising campaigns; assists in the development of TV, radio, print, outdoor, trade, digital and social media advertising
- Leads day-to-day brand budget management, PO and invoice processes; ensures that dollars are allocated and spent in an efficient and effective manner
- Leads brand business analysis efforts with the Business Analysis Team; continuously monitors business performance and brand health using internal and external data to identify issues and opportunities to drive both brand development and volume performance
- Works with the Business Analysis and Finance teams to measure and analyze sales impact and the profitability/ROI of marketing expenditures
- Assists Brand Manager and Media Planning team in the development of media plans and initiatives, both on national and regional/local levels
- Assists Brand Manager in working with the Retail Marketing team to develop all national and local consumer promotion programming at retail
- Leads the development of both Permanent and Non-permanent Point-Of-Sale Programs as well as any premium and/or ancillary brand identified programs and materials
- Assists the Brand Manager and the Events and Sponsorship team in the identification and development of all event marketing programming, including all sponsored events, charitable donations, trade related functions, etc.
- Works with the Field Marketing team to ensure strategies and tactical plans are executed for all relevant local markets
- Assists Brand Manager in identifying incremental opportunities with packaging and new-product initiatives; leads the development of new packaging graphics and works with the Innovation team to ensure opportunities are addressed and new initiatives are executed
- Works with Corporate Communications team in developing strategic public relations initiatives
- Maintains constant and concise communication with both field sales and key wholesaler personnel in developing and evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing-related programming at the field level
- Participates in market visits and assists in Business Unit planning and review meetings
- Develops communications for upper management pertaining to marketing updates, budget recaps and program evaluations
- Develops presentations for internal and external meetings
- MBA Required with at least 1 year of brand management experience
- Professional maturity
- Budget and project management experience
- Strong writing, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates a genuine desire and passion for the beer business
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Previous experience in beverage or traditional CPG
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
To apply for this job please visit cbrands.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.