Welcome to Pabst! We may be 174 years old but we will never stop exploring with energy and excitement.
We have some of America’s most iconic brands and are on a quest to realize their future potential.
We want you to join the team if you are….
A DOER WHO DARES TO DREAM
You love freedom, relish challenge, realize potential, have a thirst for knowledge; you are innovative, confident yet humble, open to possibilities, courageous, true to your values, and passionate about making people’s lives better.
You have spirit and grit; are restless and determined. You take action… because it represents opportunity not fear.
When you see progress, it gives you hope and inspires you.
Right now we need an Assistant Brand Manager- Old Style located in Chicago, IL to help lead new product development from concept, through commercialization, to full scale launch. As an Associate Brand Manager- Old Style, you will play a critical role in helping one of our amazing brands, analyze, develop and implement annual consumer brand marketing plans, contribute to the strategic plan development by understanding the consumer’s needs to drive relevance and loyalty to our brands, and then executing the plans with excellence.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the product pillar for Old Style under the Pabst Brewing Co brand
- Lead the innovation commercialization gate process for those products; from concept (based on market performance/trends, consumer insights, etc.) to product and P&L development to 360 launch campaigns (digital, earned/paid media, purposeful storytelling, retail/BLT, commercial & pricing)
- Lead digital strategy across all of Pabst Brewing Co. for Old Style. A digital native with a very strong understanding across earned/paid, social, community management, content development, mobile, etc.
- Marketing budget responsibility for managed products
- Lead all agency briefs for new product launches & manage any brand partnerships
- Delivery of brand scorecards measuring brand success and identifying challenges and opportunities
- Strong voice and direction on key pricing actions working directly with the revenue management teams and field sales
- A deep understanding of trends within the category, consumers and the ever-changing cultural landscape
- Be a champion of the Pabst Brewing Co
- Advocate and always put the consumer first.
- Manage brand partnerships and builds relationships with difference makers within the various brand communities.
- Voice of their brands – the lead on all communication coming from the brand both internally and externally
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed
What You’ll Need:
- Passion for the beer industry at large and associated culture
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Requires 3 years’ experience in brand management, product or digital marketing or consulting role for consumer products. Experience in a start-up environment or launching new brands are a plus.
- Alcohol experience preferred.
- Strong financial management skills (P&L brand management experience is a must)
- A deep understanding and passion for creating culturally iconic brands.
- Hunger to uncover deep consumer insights & turn them into actionable plans.
- Solid understanding of launching new innovations that connect to consumer lifestyles.
- Self-starter & team-oriented player
- Positive attitude and influence.
If this is you please apply now!
PBC takes pride in developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, PBC welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, and business partners.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.