If you have taken a moment to unwind with a bottle of beer, toast with glass of wine, or celebrate with a cocktail, chances are that you have shared that moment with Constellation Brands. We are passionate producers of iconic beer, wine and spirits brands that consumers love. From Corona Extra, to Robert Mondavi Wines, to SVEDKA Vodka, we produce over 100 premium brands with sales in nearly 100 countries, making us the number one multi-category beverage alcohol company in the U.S.
The Associate National Accounts Marketing Manager is responsible for the continuous development and ongoing execution of off-premise promotional programming for all priority Beer, Wine and Spirits brands in the Constellation Brands portfolio.
The Associate National Accounts Marketing Manager works closely with the National Accounts Marketing Manager and respective National Account Sales Managers to develop custom programming overlays that support and enhance national retail promotions at the local/customer level. Strong candidates will have experience with off-premise retail executions such as value-added offers, cross-merchandising partnerships, local-market sweepstakes, digital marketing and other channel-specific support. This individual will work with cross-functional teams to create and implement programming designed to increase consumer engagement while elevating the consumer experience along the path to purchase.
The Associate National Accounts Marketing Manager will support the National Accounts Marketing Manager in the following areas:
- Timely coordination of National Accounts marketing programming, including managing the review and approval process among internal cross-functional departments including Brand Marketing, Legal, Insights and Procurement
- Direct agency services to secure cross-merchandise brand partnerships (In-store value added programming) and assigning the production and allocation of promotional materials to support programming
- Ensure proper program planning and recap decks are communicated to key sales and marketing stakeholders in timely manner
- Track account specific budgets to effectively control costs while executing programs with the most impact to the business
- Produce creative presentations for the local sales teams to leverage with their retailers to secure programming
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis prior to and following local market programs as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 or more years of experience in consumer package goods (CPG) Marketing (Shopper, Trade, Retail or Brand Marketing), Agency or Sales
- Experience developing and executing best-in-class trade/shopper marketing programs for off-premise retailers – all classes of trade (Grocery, Mass Merch, Club, Liquor, Dug, Convenience Store)
- Strong communications skills; articulate, robust writing, speaking and presentation-building skills, strong interpersonal skills, and solid cross functional skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills, ability to prioritize, and solid financial acumen
- Strong teamwork skills; ability to assist with projects and work with interdepartmental functions to achieve project completion in a smooth and timely manner
- Motivated self-starter and be able to work without daily guidance
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Strong PC skills (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in the Beer, Wine or Spirits industry
- Experience with and understanding of 3-tier distribution
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
To apply for this job please visit cbrands.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.