Fat Point Brewing is looking for experienced Bartenders for our tap room in Punta Gorda. If you love great, local, hand crafted brews and want to be part of something special – then we want to talk to you!
The primary responsibility of the bartender is to ensure all guests receive excellent beverage service. Bartenders and Servers are expected spend time with customers and share craft beer knowledge with them. Bartender will be asked to handle every aspect of the taproom from opening to closing.
- Make guests feel welcome and provide an experience that will promote repeat business.
- Provide a high level of service to each guest, efficiently, courteously and professionally.
- Tactfully handle checking identifications to ensure legal drinking age of customers.
- Handle cash and credit card purchases accurately through POS system (Aloha).
- Balance cash drawer at the end of each shift.
- Maintain cleanliness using daily and wekkly cleaning and deep clean logs.
- Positively and professionally promote and represent the brand both on and off the clock.
- Report to work as scheduled, in uniform, and ready to work.
- A passion for craft beer, brewing and the industry.
- Bartending experience in a brewery, restaurant or bar setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of craft beer and a willingness to learn more.
- Great people skills and professional demeanor for building strong customer relationships.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, eveneings and weekends.
- Ability to lift at lease 60 lbs.
- Ability to be on feet for 6+ hours at a time
- ServSafe Food Handling and TIPS training certificates preferred
- Cicerone certification highly desirable
Fat Point Brewing is a Southwest Florida craft and micro brewery.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.