This is an account-level sales position focused on growing and managing New Belgium’s business within the retail accounts and distributor partners in a market. The primary area of focus will be the Naperville area. The successful candidate will reside in Chicagoland.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Market Development and Account Nurturing; manage the growth and development of the NBB brands, build strong partnerships with key accounts on and off premise, achieve specified account goals, maintain high visibility in the market (promos, trainings, incentives), and perform business reviews.
- Distributor Knowledge and Coordination; main communication source, build partnerships, prepare and conduct presentations, understanding of key contacts, and developed understanding of distributor process
- NBB Communication and Deliverables; Knows and communicates pricing, programming and trends; assist with delivering monthly deliverables (product lineup, pricing, trends, etc); identify and execute local sponsorships, events and donation opportunities; Responsible for operating and reporting within Expense and budget parameters
- Building and Managing Distributor Partnerships; conduct monthly business review meetings, assist in development of distributor spending plan, coordinates beer/POS inventory and billing/credits
Desired Skills/Experience (but not limited to):
- 2-3 years experience in sales, management or customer relations
- Must have high aptitude for learning, be a self-starter, and a great people connector
- Experience or understanding of distributor workings and key account contacts are a plus
- Requires basic competence in computer in word, excel, and e-mail
- Strong communication and presentation skills coupled with a dynamic public speaking presence are also a plus
- Squeaky Clean Motor Vehicle Registration (MVR)
To apply for this job please visit newbelgium.csod.com.