Craft Beer Guild Connecticut
We at Craft Beer Guild Connecticut are looking for an individual that is passionate about beer and spirits and ensuring a great guest experience. This position is flexible based on availability. Tasting Events usually last between 2-3 hours and take place in the late afternoon or early evening on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion about beer/spirits and ensuring a great guest experience.
- Host tasting events throughout Middlesex County (Shoreline, Route 9, Middletown area).
- Serve and speak about the beverages you are sampling.
- Interact with customers.
- Clean and straighten up the space used to ensure the proper appearance maintained.
- Maintain a professional rapport and image with store/bar/restaurant personal and customers.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be outgoing and enjoy talking with all kinds of people with varying levels of beer and spirits knowledge.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to events.
- Valid Driver’s license and insurance required.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work fa flexibly time schedule.
- Must be an effective communicator.
To apply for this job please visit sheehan-family-companies.workable.com.