**This Bottling position is posted as a Continuous Opening. We are always accepting resumes for those interested in joining the packaging team. We may not have an opening available when you apply, but we will reach out when an opportunity becomes available on one of our shifts!**
A. Sunday – Thursday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
C. Sunday – Wednesday: 7:00pm – 7:00am
B. Thursday – Saturday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
D. Wednesday – Friday: 7:00pm – 7:00am
Bottlers efficiently and safely operating bottling line machinery while maintaining high level of quality assurance for the Craft Beer cases produced. Troubleshooting machinery if it goes offline and portraying the Lagunitas brand through hard work and a strong sense of urgency in a team oriented environment.
What you’ll do:
- Manufacturing and assembling packaging components.
- Operations of multiple parts of the packaging line.
- Run all aspects of kegging and bottling line.
- Make equipment and product changeovers, using tools as needed.
- Clean and fill various types of kegs.
- Monitor and react to QA specifications: Quality Control of various packaging processes.
- Look and monitor fill levels in various packaging types.
- Monitor aesthetics of outer packaging and labels.
- Monitor carbonation levels in finished beer.
- Responsible for cleaning of packaging equipment.
- Keep track of stock levels of packaging materials.
- Must observe and practice all Safety Procedures, including wearing the proper PPE at all times on the Bottling/Packaging Floor.
What we’re lookin’ for:
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts and schedules, including weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Excellent organization, attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Team work ethic.
- Must have mechanical aptitude.
- Attentive and can easily learn and adapt to new equipment and processes.
- Forklift experience desired.
- Any brewing experience (especially craft beer) is a PLUS.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months previous experience working in a warehouse, production or brewing environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be 21+ years of age. MS Office/Computer skills desired
- Must be able to lift and carry 60 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for majority of work schedule.
- Tolerate summer/winter temperature conditions in a production environment.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.