Website Chihuahua Brewery
Chihuahua Brewing Company was formed in 2017 to brew quality beer in a fun, inviting and relaxed atmosphere. With over 20 years’ experience in the brewing industry, we are focused on brewing great beers, that are inspired from Mexican Style Lagers and the lifestyle that surrounds them. We are developing a team of inspirational, self-starting individuals who have a desire to be part of something special. Most of all, we can’t wait to share great beer with good people and bring back the motto “Making Friends is our Business”.
The Brand Ambassador will help support and ensure the execution of key retail sales-driving initiatives for Chihuahua Cerveza in independent and chain accounts throughout Southern California:
- Orange County (Newport Beach and surrounding areas)
- Greater Los Angeles Area
- Inland Empire
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Brand Ambassadors will engage consumers by delivering the brand message directly to consumers in assigned accounts.
- Will check in with the manager on duty immediately upon arriving to see if there are any specific instructions for the day.
- Conduct wet and dry beer samplings at select key accounts.
- Educate consumers on Chihuahua Cerveza’s beer portfolio, branding, tap rooms, and events.
- Drive sales and spread awareness of Chihuahua Cerveza!
- Be the Chihuahua Cerveza expert for store managers and sales associates and build relationships and alliances.
- Set up presentation and demos in-store to ensure all assigned stores have professional, fun, and educational demos.
- Have friendly, positive, and informative interactions with as many customers as possible!
- Follow up after each demonstration and provide reports and feedback to your assigned Territory Sales Manager.
- Ability to build relationships with store staff and personnel.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Friendly and energetic demeanor with strong verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have consistent access to a computer and the internet.
- Must be able to work weekends, nights and possibly holidays.
- Must pass Beer 101 upon hiring!
- Retail execution regarding demos and promos.
- Prior experience presenting in front of groups and people.
- Experience in retail environments interfacing with consumers.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Chihuahua Brewing Co. is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.