A partnership with local farmers to produce ciders that combine old world traditions with modern craft cider fermentation and aging techniques.
- Majority of your time will be spent in the trade working with key accounts and developing relationships. You’re the face of our company, make us proud!
- Execute required call frequency in market at key On and & Off premise accounts to include product placement, developing and planning promotional activities, etc.
- Execute special events, festivals, and marketing programs to enhance the image and reputation of the brand in the market place; including monthly promotions/hand selling in off and on premise accounts to promote trial and create exposure for the brand
- Experience in the beverage industry
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Advanced Degree
- Sales Experience
- Experience in event planning
- Willing to relocate for future opportunities
- Beer/alcohol industry knowledge
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit abinbev.taleo.net.