Website Chihuahua Brewery
Chihuahua Brewing Company was formed in 2017 to brew quality beer in a fun, inviting and relaxed atmosphere. With over 20 years’ experience in the brewing industry, we are focused on brewing great beers, that are inspired from Mexican Style Lagers and the lifestyle that surrounds them. We are developing a team of inspirational, self-starting individuals who have a desire to be part of something special. Most of all, we can’t wait to share great beer with good people and bring back the motto “Making Friends is our Business”.
The Brand Manager is responsible for supporting the development of both the retail and restaurant strategy. In addition, The Brand Manager leads the execution of all branded content at the consumer level by collaborating closely with external agencies and cross functional teams across Sales and Marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies for Chihuahua Brewing Co.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Form and maintain ongoing touch-point and bridge between branding, marketing, and facilitating communication between departments.
- Continually research new and innovative approaches to communicate our messaging with our shoppers at retail.
- Manage and improve communication and process relationships with internal stakeholders, and determine the best brand program strategies for each channel.
- Build relationships by working with cross functional departments and creative/retail agencies to ensure program synergies and success of brand initiatives at retail.
- Manage program performance focusing on delivering key metrics of volume and share to budget. Analyze return on investment (ROI) and provide strategic direction on program design moving forward.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Minimum of 5 years business experience in sales or marketing
- Strong team work skills and orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, syndicated data and internal system tools
- Process oriented, focused, detailed and disciplined approach to task
- Field sales experience
- Experience working in a large CPG company
- Beer/alcohol beverage industry knowledge
- Understanding of the selling process, retail environment, and distribution network
- Proficiency in Spanish language
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
This position is designed as an exempt level position and the employee is performing more than 50% of the work duties outlined above. If not, then the employee must notify Management and/or Human Resources immediately.
Chihuahua Brewing Co. is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.