The Brand Manager at Revolution Brewing showcases Rev’s voice through packaging, graphic media, and merchandise. In this role, we’d expect a keen eye for aesthetics that can help guide our graphic development by coordinating between internal stakeholders and external creators. You will also lead the POS development for our campaigns, celebrating the company’s overall brand and presence in the market.
A main part of your responsibilities lie in creating and/or coordinating new packaging and working on Rev’s Brand Development. You’ll do this by:
- Coordinating with the Executive Committee to create packages that can increase scale and/or penetrate new occasions, channels of distribution, or pricing tiers. You’ll also ensure these packages (and any other item that with Rev’s brand) follow Revolution’s brand guidelines.
- Managing outside graphic designers projects and vendors to ensure that all new packages are completed in a timely manner.
- Assisting our Lead Business & Compliance Analyst with the submission of UPC’s for TTB approval, and maintaining UPC library.
In this role you’ll also help create new merchandise for Rev, along with the POS Procurement, by:
- Developing In-Market Promotional Material and Programming.
- Source, research, and communicate with vendors on pricing, invoicing, and PAR levels.
- Work with Marketing Manager to organize content for each monthly marketing program.
- Working directly with the Marketing and Retail teams to develop new products and successful rollouts.
- Overseeing the planning, marketing, and execution of our Webstore.
Part of Brand Management at Rev includes overseeing our graphics and design assets. You’ll be facilitating the creation of new graphic asset needs for use in Sales, Marketing and internal initiatives. This means:
- Managing all external graphic design relationships and the project workflow.
- Ensuring all distributors and retailers are using correct, up-to-date graphics.
- Providing graphics and design templates to Communications Manager for use in promotion of marketing events tha tis consistent throughout our markets.
- Managing website content, ensuring that brand priorities are current. You’ll also be proactively identify opportunities for an improved user experience.
Keys to Success:
- 5+ years in a marketing role, preferably with experience developing brand guidelines.
- You’ll need to be available to work evenings and weekends, as this role will attend or participate at promotional and marketing events.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Marketing, Graphic Design, or similar degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You’ll need an intermediate skill set and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other graphic design technologies. Please include a link to your online portfolio if you have one. Experience with digital photography editing is a plus, along with editing videos with separate audio recordings and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues such as video file formats, digital memory storage, etc.
- Previous use of social media scheduling and marketing tools, such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Google Analytics is helpful, so you understand what the Communications Manager’s needs are for posts and shares.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize projects and multi-task is needed, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit revbrew.hrmdirect.com.