Fullsteam’s mission: to craft distinctly Southern beer that celebrates the farm and food traditions of the American South. We express our love for community and the land through the Southern Beer Economy. Through the act of commerce — including our commitment to a living wage for all employees –we foster community and agricultural pride, create wealth, and encourage entrepreneurship within the post-tobacco South.
And though our mission is lofty, we aim to keep it all fun. At the end of the day it’s beer: the beverage of celebration, backyard gatherings, good food, and good people.
Fullsteam’s Core Values
- Think like an Optimist.
- Seek Truth and Beauty.
- Speak with Quiet Confidence.
- Listen with Empathy.
- Be Present, Productive, and Fun.
These values aren’t just talking points: they permeate and inform our culture, our hiring, and our decision-making.
Do these values and our mission resonate with you? If so, please read on to see if there is a place for you at Fullsteam in our current openings.
Who We’re Looking to Hire
We seek a creative and forward-thinking Brand Manager with excellent design skills, a keen eye for the beautiful and quirky, and a desire to translate our mission and values into outstanding graphic design and merchandising.
- Graphic design for labels, tap handle inserts, sales collateral, sales sheets
- Graphic design for tavern needs such as posters and social media events
- Coordination with third-party designers for bigger label projects
- Merchandise ideation, creation, and sales
Skills and Qualifications Needed to Do the Work
- Results-oriented, positive attitude
- Strong familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- A hands-on “maker” mindset
- Able to prioritize multiple major projects
- Bachelor’s degree with marketing/events management experience in consumer products, ideally within a brewery, distributor, or alcohol product environment
Job Type: Part-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Events Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.