To Apply please send a cover letter and resume.
Left Hand Brewing Company is looking for an outstanding candidate to join our righteously independent brewery in Longmont, Colorado, located in the heart of the foothills and gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park. Knowledge of brewery operations is a key asset. A passion for craft beer, with a desire to learn and grow along with the company’s expansion, is a must. We are looking for someone who is innovative and dedicated to the quality of the products. Brewer must have strong attention to details in all aspects of the Brewing Process. An ability to work a flexible work schedule is a must. No exceptions. We work three rotational shifts, Days, Nights and Overnights.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Adheres to and advances the “Safety Always” Culture of Left Hand Brewing Co.
- Promotes an atmosphere of cooperation and teamwork within the department and company
- Actively participates in a continuous improvement culture
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 2+ years of brewing experience
- Strong mechanical background
- Willingness to work at a VERY fast pace, yet be precise in your daily tasks
- Lab skills and Micro understanding
- Yeast Handling proficiency
- Must have great experience and appreciation for CIP/SIP of tanks and wortways
- STRONG cleaning/sanitizing background
- STRONG communication skills
- Strong work ethic and be able to work within a team AND independently with a great attitude
- FULL AVAILABILITY THROUGHOUT THE WEEK. Day, night, overnight and weekend shifts will be required
- Desire to learn
- Appreciation of fine beer
- Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Ability to lift 55# grain bags to shoulder repeatedly and up to 75# using traditional methods
- Ability to ascend and descend staircase repeatedly throughout shift
- Ability to be frequently exposed to wet conditions and work in extreme cold and heat
- Frequently exposed to strong and sometimes disagreeable odors and occasionally exposed to caustic chemicals
- Ability to work near moving mechanical parts
- Ability to work in a moderate noise level
This is a full-time hourly position with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, ESOP, paid time off and of course world class beer. We do not cover relocation costs. Proud to be an EOE.
Instructions on how to apply:
If you love hard work and interacting with people as much as you enjoy craft beer, and you think you’re appropriately qualified and a good fit to work with us, please forward your cover letter and resume.
If you have completed StrengthsFinder please include your top five strengths in your cover letter or resume. The subject line should have BREWER (your name). Phone calls will not be accepted. If we feel you are a potential candidate, we will call you. Not sure if this position is still available? Please check our website: www.lefthandbrewing.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- brewing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Graveyard (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.