Massachusetts craft brewery with a worldly vision for what beer can be.
Riverwalk Brewing Co., one of the Massachusetts’ fastest-growing (and independently owned) breweries, is looking for a Brewer-Cellarperson to join their dedicated team. If you’re dependable, hard-working, are able to follow set procedures in brewing and cleaning, and looking for a rewarding position, then this is the position for you!
To enrich the world around us,
Build our local and global community,
Through shared experiences, great beer, service and respect.
Pay: Salary, with benefits
A brewer/cellarperson is responsible for all production and treatment of wort/beer, from raw materials to the point of packaging, including all aspects of quality and sanitation.
· Performing cellar duties as needed to support brewhouse
· Performing all necessary cleaning and CIP on brewhouse and other work spaces
· Pitching and performing other yeast management
· Cleaning (CIP) and sanitizing fermentation and bright beer tanks
· Cleaning tank exteriors, parts, floors, walls, etc.
· Monitoring fermentation and adjusting parameters to produce high quality beer
· Capping and crashing tanks
· Performing dry hopping, yeast drops, and harvests
· Adding finings and other process aids to beer in tank
· Transferring (clarifying if necessary) beer from fermentor to bright tank
· Carbonating beer for packaging
· Taking all necessary lab samples
· Producing wort on 30 bbl, brewhouse
· Adhering to all safety regulations at all times
· Canning line experience preferred
· Two years of brewery experience required (production brewery experience preferred)
· 21 years of age or more
· Working knowledge of brewing, packaging, yeast pitching, dry hopping and other cellar techniques
· Strong focus on quality, safety, and efficiency
· Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
· Basic computer skills (word processing, Email, Google Drive)
· Good organizational skills
· Ability to work both alone and as a team
· Ability to follow complex instructions to a high level of detail and precision
· Ability to frequently lift at least 55 lb., move at least 180 lb., and work standing for several hours
· Ability to work safely around chemicals, heights, loud noises, mechanical equipment, wet environments, and other potential hazards
· Flexibility to work a variety of possible shifts, and to participate in company events
· Positive, get-it-done attitude and a passion for creating great beer
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to jobs(at)riverwalkbrewing.com. Your cover letter should give us some insight into who you are and what your interests are. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered. Due to the high volume of applicants, we can only respond to those selected for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Brewery: 2 years (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.