Revolution Brewing is currently seeking part-time hosts for our award-winning Logan Square brewpub. Ideal candidates must be outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic individuals with customer service experience in a high paced environment. Good communication skills and multi-tasking are a must, as our hosts manage wait lists, the order of service and table seating, delivery orders, and providing restaurant information in various methods and concurrent times.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Greeting customers as the enter the establishment in a cheerful and welcoming manner.
- Providing current beer, brewery, and food information to guests as they wait.
- Taking to-go orders and putting together Caviar orders.
- Selling, stocking, and maintaining merchandise and to-go beer (must be 21 to apply).
- Seating customers and maintaining the waitlist using NoWait.
- Communicating with bartenders and other staff as needed.
- Answer all incoming calls to the host phone and answer questions or directs calls as needed.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Candidates must be available Friday through Sunday, weekday availability a plus but not required.
- Able to use tablets – previous usage of apps for reservations and wait lists, such as OpenTable or NoWait, are a plus but not required.
- Strong knowledge of craft beer/Revolution products a plus.
- Spatial awareness and prior restaurant/bar experience a plus.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time.
- Food Handlers Sanitation Certificate and BASSET certification will be required once hired. Certified Beer Server is a plus but not required – we’re happy to have you learn and take the exam as an employee!
This is a part-time, hourly position with partial benefits such as paid time off and 401(k) with company match, along with discounts and allowances on food, beer, and merchandise. Apply directly on our website to be considered – we don’t post on Monster and other sites, so any information submitted via sites other than at www.revbrew.com/employment is NOT seen by Revolution.
To apply for this job please visit revbrew.hrmdirect.com.