San Diego's original craft brewery. Proudly independent since '89.
Craft Beer is not just a job. It’s who we are.
Looking for a family of fun, craft beer lovin’ folks who know how to have a good time? Yeah, that’s us.
Award-winning beer? We got that.
Incredible food and a commitment to impeccable service? We practically wrote the book on it.
All we’re missing is you.
Karl Strauss Brewing Company in San Diego’s original craft brewery, pioneering the San Diego beer scene since 1989. Flash-forward 30years and Karl Strauss is currently the 41st largest craft brewery in the US and operates 10 brewery restaurants across Southern California. We are a rapidly growing company, and we are lookin’ for some beer-loving rock stars who want to help us make people happy one Karl Strauss beer at a time.
Karl Strauss Brewing Company offers health benefits, flexible work/life balance, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) plan with employer match, great food and beer discounts, Wellness Program, career development, and growth opportunities.
The Brewpub Manager is responsible for the effective operations of his/her assigned brewpub location assisting the Brewpub General Manager in areas such as scheduling, inventory, performance evaluations, safety and workers compensation, and leading department meetings. This position requires limited supervision from the GM and/or AGM.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 2 years of experience of progressive management experience within a full service, high volume, and corporate or multi-unit environment.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent. BA in Hospitality/Restaurant Management preferred.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with Aloha POS systems and GAAP practices preferred.
- Must be able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced setting, prioritizing work assignments and managing multiple projects at one time.
- Requires strong and professional verbal and written communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit karl-strauss-brewing-company.careerplug.com.