Lake Bluff Brewing Company is a unique craft brewery that focuses not only on great beer, but an amazing customer experience.
Lake Bluff Brewing Company is seeking a brew pub / tasting room co-manager to join and lead a talented and committed team of hard-working individuals. Lake Bluff Brewing Company is based in Lake Bluff, IL, about 30 miles north of downtown Chicago, IL. We have a newly expanded taproom, award-winning, high-quality craft beer and the most loyal beer-loving customers that you will ever meet. We sell beer and wine out of the pub, as well offer food from our friends, Maevery Public House next door. The chosen candidate will be responsible for Lake Bluff Brewing Company’s taproom operations and events. The ideal candidate is innovative and has a passion for craft beer. He or she is highly organized, flexible, and extremely reliable. We are looking for someone who has strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate others.
- Craft beer industry experience required
- Management experience
- Bartending and/or restaurant experience
- POS system knowledge
- Strong computer skills
- Must be able to work and be flexible with all shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Strong communication skills
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to guests and excellent leadership to employees
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Manage and train a team of employees
- Work closely with owner and co-manager
- Develop and implement continuing beer education programs for current staff and new hires
- Responsible for staffing, including hiring
- Promote our company, beer, and products, including social media
- Create new events
- Attend, plan, and coordinate events
- Quality control – ensure the highest degree of quality is maintained
- Inventory control
- Policy administration
- Salary and benefits based on experience
Lake Bluff Brewing Company is a unique craft brewery that focuses not only on great beer, but an amazing customer experience. We are growing quickly, and there is room to grow with us.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.