College Brand Ambassador – Long Beach
This is a part-time position and is responsible for executing local tasting events and promotions. The successful candidate will attend a College or University in the Long Beach area.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Provide sampling at accounts and other promotional events to drive sales in local markets
- Sell into set local accounts with assistance of local Ranger, including building and maintaining relationships/partnerships and visibility in marketplace
- Provide excellent customer service and education on NBB beers, culture and business practices
- Engage customers through social media outlets as required, adhering to legal compliance and internal policies
- Understand and maintain legal compliance when serving and selling our beers
- Availability to work flexible hours, up to 15-20 hours/week, including nights and weekends
Desired Skills/Experience (but not limited to):
- Minimum six (6) months of customer service related work experience
- Must be 21 or older
- Ability to have transportation to event locations
- Exceptional customer service skills and abilities
- General knowledge of brewing and the beer industry
- Knowledge and understanding of local laws/guidelines around identification and service of alcohol and ability to pass TIPS training during orientation
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to speak in front of larges groups
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and resolve matter appropriately and effectively
This position runs from August 2019 through May 2020.
To apply for this job please visit newbelgium.csod.com.