Revolution Brewing is Illinois' largest independent craft brewery. Located in the heart of Chicago.
Revolution Brewing is looking for a passionate self-starter to join our team in the new role of Communications Assistant. This position acts as the face of the brewery, welcoming visitors to the building and fielding questions from the public over the phone and through email. This is an administrative role, primarily focused on office management duties and providing support to various teams across the company. The role also handles day-to-day management of our charitable giving program, books travel arrangements, and provides some editorial and creative support with ongoing projects, reporting to the Communications Manager.
The right candidate will be organized, great at multi-tasking and prioritization while being comfortable stepping into a variety of roles to support our goals. Juggling multiple responsibilities while keeping a cool head is essential. Experience with editorial or design is a plus, as is a passion for craft beer.
Essential Functions and Duties
- Covering the front desk and welcoming visitors to the building.
- Fielding calls and emails from the public, providing quick responses and coordinating with the appropriate Rev team members when necessary.
- Coordinating client account visits and tours.
- Booking group travel arrangements and arranging team meetings.
- Assuming day-to-day management of our charitable giving program, including pickup scheduling and load-outs.
- Assisting with media outreach, including the facilitation of beer samples.
- Supporting the Accounting department with detailed recordkeeping, including scanning.
- Building out early drafts of both internal and public newsletters.
- Creating and updating simple graphics as needed.
- Maintaining office and kitchen supplies at proper levels.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience in a customer facing role.
- Prior experience working in an office environment preferred, along with customer service experience.
- Proficiency in Google’s G Suite products, as well as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) is a plus.
- Demonstrated skills in office management and project management will be a plus for the candidates backgrounds.
This is a full-time hourly position with pay commensurate with experience. Revolution is a great place to work and offers an excellent benefits package including paid vacation, health and dental insurance, and 401K with company match, along with many other benefits.
To apply for this job please visit revbrew.hrmdirect.com.