We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join us in Chicago!
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our Chicago Tasting Room and Kitchen team.
At our core, we want every guest of Ballast Point Brewing Company to have world-class customer service every time they visit the brewery and tasting room. We accomplish this by hiring passionate and dedicated individuals that provide prompt and courteous service to meet customer demands, and demonstrate strong knowledge of Ballast Point beers, brand, and cuisine. We expect our tasting room and kitchen staff to place customer needs ahead of their own, at all times, and continuously work to improve the overall productivity and guest experience.
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report, and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and tackle any job – no matter the size
- Clean up station and properly store and care for left over food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out on time with highest quality standards
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Ability to Multitask
- Team player that possess a “can do” attitude
- Full Time positions with nights, weekends, and holiday availability required
- Ability to handle difficult situations and adapt quickly to resolve problems
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs
- Food handlers card certification required
- Have a passion for all things Ballast Point
If you are interested in applying, please apply here!
To apply for this job please visit cbrands.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.