Since 1988 Goose Island has innovated what beer can be. Follow us to see What's Next. Cheers from Chicago. Goose Island Beer Co., Chicago, IL. 21+ to follow.
The Experiential Activation Coordinator will be accountable for overseeing, coordinating, and planning the execution of Goose Island events, sponsorships, and festival. They will collaborate closely across multiple departments to curate a dynamic and diverse events calendar. This position maps out project needs, discerns work priorities, and will need to communicate effectively with all parties involved to ensure great experiences for consumers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Works as part of larger Experiential team to collectively determine participation in – and strategy for – events, partnerships and sponsorships
- Manages events from ideation to execution
- Ensures experiential standards and proper branding are upheld at all Goose Island events and guidelines are cascaded to all necessary parties – creating a 100% code of compliance
- Coordinates event communication and planning, ensuring all necessary internal and external stakeholders are involved
- Meticulously maintains yearly calendar of events
- Coordinates with cross-functional business units to drive sales, uphold brand standards, and create industry-leading event activations
- Performs administrative duties as required – such as event recaps, expense reports, etc.
- Execute all events in accordance with legal guidelines, Festival and Special Events standards, and in compliance with all guidelines presented in the ABI Ad Code standards
- Collaborates with Properties and Education teams in the development and execution of events at all Goose Island properties
- Oversees outside partners to ensure all logistics are handled for assigned events per contract agreements
- Constantly evaluates current and potential events, partnerships, and sponsorships
- Executes and track expenses within a set annual brand events budget, and annual performance target guidelines
- Works with the Brand team to ensure brand culture and personality is accurately reflected in event activations
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or related field, preferred
2+ year’s prior experience in Marketing or Beverage Industry preferred
- Must be legal drinking age
- Physical Requirements
- Conducts work in a sitting and standing position primarily; however, job requires walking, bending, stooping and lifting
Ability to lift 50+ lbs preferred
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit abinbev.taleo.net.