Website Little Creatures USA
Discover great beer, delicious food and a venue brimming with atmosphere
Little Creatures… Born out of a love affair with hoppy beer!
Little Creatures is seeking a Sales Manager to join our leadership team in San Francisco. If you are a Sales Achiever, An Influencer, & a Craft Beer Enthusiast, keep reading!
With our new venue now opened in Mission Bay, we now have a spiritual home in the city to welcome guests and allow them to experience firsthand what makes Little Creatures so unique!
As our Sales Manager, you will drive the persistent execution of the Little Creatures brand within your region and drive the sales strategy of Little Creatures in California. You will build, manage, and inspire our Bay Area sales team. While working to reach annual goals and profitability targets, you will also maintain direct relationships with key accounts to drive engagement with our most important customers. Using your creativity, you will execute an appealing marketing plan that provides a path to develop new relationships with key account buyers and continue to deliver on the customer’s needs ensuring future success!
Leadership, Innovation, & Marketing
- Develop ‘go to market’ strategy for Little Creatures to maximize distribution footprint and sales volume
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key on and off-premise customers
- Recruit, coach and manage sales team to deliver AOP plan
- Create an annual Marketing Plan that provides cut-through for brand
- Directly manage a sales territory and achieve sales and distribution targets
- Work with account, customer service, and logistics to facilitate order entry, fulfillment and inventory management
- Execute in-account brand activation. Execution of discounts/rebates and promotional activity.
- Provide product training to customers
- Utilize Little Creatures Mission Bay venue to host customers and build brand awareness and adoration
- Report weekly on sales activity in the region and ensure all customer information and call records are captured in CRM software.
- Monthly Reporting on trade activity, sales rates, and volumes, progress with key accounts and marketing activity
- Coordinate and represent Little Creatures at trade events and beer festivals
- Ensures public and staff safety at all events through responsible alcohol service and compliance with health/safety regulations and Little Creatures Safety Culture.
People & Culture:
- Customers’ needs are at the heart of everything you do
- Develop core competencies and skills in the sales team
- Build engagement plans to drive & support our Little Creatures culture
- Proven leader with history of success in sales
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated strength in relationship building
- Entrepreneurial drive, excited by the challenge of something new
- Team player, ability to multitask, be organized and operate with agility, be able to work independently and be passionate about what you do.
- Lead by example and take initiative
Knowledge & Education:
- A bachelor’s degree or comparable professional experience.
- Beer and brewing knowledge.
- Industry knowledge and contacts
- Knowledge and passion for the Bay Area Craft Beer industry.
- Social media platforms.
- Customer Record Management systems.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Able to lift 60 lbs on a repetitive basis
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organizational habits, a self-motivated work ethic, and good critical thinking/problem-solving skills
- Able to work some nights and weekends when required
- Computer literate with an understanding of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Must have valid driver’s license and own vehicle to travel and transport promotional merchandise between accounts within assigned territory
When you work with us, we’ll give you an experience like no other!
We offer a market competitive remuneration package including a base salary and attractive sales incentive plan. The package also includes health insurance benefits, 401K with match, PTO, Company Phone & Laptop, and Car Allowance.
Experience life empowered – find out how you’ll be your best with us.
Creatures’ story: https://littlecreatures.com.
Little Creatures is committed to upholding the values inherent in equal employment opportunity. The company strictly prohibits the discrimination against any person based on race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local laws. Employment decisions are made strictly upon the basis of business needs, job requirements, and individual merit. Beyond the mere prohibition of discrimination, Little Creatures encourages and promotes a diverse workplace and knows that the diversity of its people is a source of strength.
To apply for this job please visit www.brewbound.com.