The Bruery is looking for a Director of Brand Marketing to join our growing Marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing this person will help us grow and scale the The Bruery, Bruery Terreux and Offshoot Beer co. brands. You are responsible for building a strong and distinct brand in the minds and hearts of our consumers. Candidates should have deep experience in both brand building and brand development, strong skills in developing marketing strategies and plans, a knack for effective storytelling, and a love of consumer insights.
Additionally, you should be a self-motivator and highly collaborative, with a strong ability to work across the organization to bring multi-departmental teams together to drive high visibility projects under tight deadlines.
Essential Duties (include but are not limited to the following):
• Own and manage insights-driven creative and marketing briefs, and lead go-to-market plans for new product launches, campaigns and activations
• Drive approach and process to guarantee high impact and effective speed to market for all campaigns and marketing content
• Lead the development of programs, positioning, and consumer research to measure the effectiveness of campaigns, brand health, and brand sentiment
• Partner with our internal creative team, performance marketing team, and events team to develop engaging storytelling and creative assets across the marketing mix, including paid, owned, and earned media channels
• Increase brand awareness in both existing and new markets
• Identify clear audience strategies to evolve and grow our customer base
• Communicate with and educate our 40+ distributors, and numerous accounts, about current releases, brewery news, and our overall brand via email, Annual Business Plan meetings, market visits, and other initiatives
• Oversee creative direction of brand while maintaining consistent standards for brand use
• Develop and nurture our evolving identity in short- and long-term projects
• Provide marketing support to distributors, accounts, and staff in the form of digital & print assets, event support, meetings, market visits, correspondence, brand information & training
• Maintain brand relevance and correspond regularly with the craft beer industry, vendors, media, customers, craft beer associations and guilds, charities and other strategic partnerships
• Build a database of key media, tastemakers, accounts to form brand advocates and develop other key initiatives
• Identify and generate marketing ideas to drive sales and brand awareness
• Identify key PR initiatives and manage PR firm to execute press releases, interviews, and general promotion
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications/Media
• 5+ years’ experience in a Marketing Management role
• 3+ years’ experience in design/creative direction
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, Google Drive (docs, sheets, slides)
• Design, print, copy editing, proofing, writing experience
• Can manage projects from ideation through completion, delivering on schedule and on budget
• Superior communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a knack for talking with consumers, distributors, accounts, media, fellow industry members
• Entrepreneurial, resourceful and self-motivated
• Thinks creatively to identify opportunities for growth, new business, and consistent branding
• Takes ownership of role in order to enhance and strengthen the brand while contributing to the overall creative environment of the company as a whole
• Demonstrates dedication to the development, growth, education, and support of fellow coworkers, fellow marketing staff and direct reports
Applications must have cover letter and resume.
The Bruery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment background check required.
We offer competitive compensation, health, dental and vision, generous Paid Time Off (PTO), 401k, annual merchandise credit, and of course free beer!
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.