The Director of Sales + Operations leads our wholesaler management efforts in IL, OH, and FL. Oversight of sales, evaluation and selection of new markets, as well as coordination with and oversight of production.
- Plan, oversee, and grow all FR markets, including IL, OH, and FL.
- Evaluate, manage, track and measure both product sales, performance, mix and margins as well as sales rep efforts and achievement. Implement accountability and budgeting for all sales.
- Manage sales reps (Sales Manager, Marketing Manager)
- Oversee our Marketing Manager’s management of our Brand Ambassador (10) program’s recruitment, training, and deployment in Chicago and outside.
- Work with reps and distributors to implement point of purchase and other incentive programs
- Responsible to ensure collaborative and direct communications, including setting goals and tracking distributor success.
- Meet outside distributor partners quarterly and once per month with our Chicago distributor.
- Process and approve invoices, expenses, and bill backs.
- Assist in identifying, evaluating, and selecting distributor partners in new markets for entry.
- Use VIP and Karma as planning tool, entering interactions, and tracking other reps focus and performance.
- Coordinate production schedule and pickup logistics with FR Head Brewers, contractor and distributors.
- Coordinate TTB compliance.
- Oversee and administer ongoing use of brewery planning and invoicing software
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required
- Minimum of 7-10 years craft beer including 3 years in sales management experience required
- Successful background working in a team environment and managing people
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve company business plan goals, including volume, distribution, and profitability
- Outstanding people development, management and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and sales skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IL, OH, and FL wholesaler/supplier experience ideal, but not required
- Working knowledge of VIP and Excel ideal but not required
There will no doubt be other tasks and responsibilities that we allocate to you as we proceed. Roles may grow and diversify in responsibility with time and company growth.
This position is ideal for an experienced, well-organized craft beer sales manager who would be pleased to direct traffic and leverage large chain relationships. Ideal candidate will have managed multiple metros, and both evaluated and partnered with multiple distributors.
To apply for this job please visit forbiddenroot.com.