We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our Chicago Tasting Room and Kitchen team.
At our core, we want every guest of Ballast Point Brewing Company to have world-class customer service every time they visit the brewery and tasting room. We accomplish this by hiring passionate and dedicated individuals that provide prompt and courteous service to meet customer demands, and demonstrate strong knowledge of Ballast Point beers, brand, and cuisine. We expect our tasting room and kitchen staff to place customer needs ahead of their own, at all times, and continuously work to improve the overall productivity and guest experience.
- Wash dishes, glassware, etc., by hand when necessary
- Restock all supplies
- Operate all kitchen equipment
- Keep area in kitchen clean and free of debris and water
- Stock any deliveries received in a timely and safe manner
- Remove all trash and debris from restaurant routinely
- Assist other restaurant personnel with tasks when necessary
- Solid customer service skills and abilities required
- Team player that possess a “can-do” attitude
- Full time positions with nights, weekends, and holiday availability required
- Ability to handle difficult situations and adapt quickly to resolve problems.
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds
- Have a passion for all things Ballast Point!
If you are interested in applying, please apply here!
To apply for this job please visit cbrands.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.