This position can be based in either our Petaluma, CA or Chicago, IL brewery.
The Donations Coordinator will support all levels of nonprofit donations: research, evaluation, activation, execution and recap.
What you’ll do:
- Nurture existing relationships with nonprofit organizations.
- Research and evaluate new donation opportunities based on business objectives and marketing goals.
- Ensure proper paperwork is in place for nonprofits.
- Source and cascade knowledge on different state liquor regulations and policies.
- Populate Database with required information in order to plan, execute and recap events.
- Communicate with marketing, nonprofit contact, distributors, retailers and sales to ensure team is aligned on details of event.
- Coordinate donation logistics, determine product needs, ship materials for auctions, send signage/logo & maintain good relationships with distributors and our on-site Store.
- Ensure executional excellence for all donations.
- Follow up with nonprofit to assure expectations were achieved.
- Manage local team sponsorship program & facilitate their donations as needed.
What we’re lookin’ for:
- B.A. in Marketing, Communications or related field desired.
- Must have a minimum 2 years’ experience volunteering or working for a non-profit agency.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite – Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint or other programs a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with natural attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Familiar with databases & data analysis a plus.
- Must be a genuine people person, a great communicator & able to work with a wide variety of personalities inside and outside of the company.
- Passionate for Lagunitas and our core values of giving back to the community.
- Able to keep focused on assignments in a busy Marketing Department.
- Directly reports to the Donation Manager.
- Regular interaction with all members of the Marketing Department, Store, Sales Team & Distributors.
- Required to sit for long periods of time using computer; ability to type using a keyboard or calculator.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Work environment consists of usual office conditions and a moderate noise level.
- Travel less than 10% of time.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.