Altamont Beer Works
Altamont Beer Works is currently looking to fill a full-time Class C Delivery Driver position. Our Delivery Drivers deliver and rotate stock in assigned accounts in a timely, safe manner. As well as maintain keg inventory and perform general cellarman duties at brewery when not driving.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for safe operation of vehicle
- Deliver pre-sold beer products to accounts
- Rotate and hoop up new kegs in coolers
- Build pallet orders for trucks
- Load empties onto trucks for return to brewery
- Canning line operation
- Keg washing and filling
- Equipment and facilities maintenance
- Pallet staging and preparation of delivery vehicles
- Use of Forklift and Powered/non-Powered Pallet Jack
- Maintain courteous and respectful attitude toward customers and co-workers
- Must be 21 years of age
- High School Diploma
- Read and write in order to record inventory
- Fundamental math skills in order to count and interpret inventory
- Two wheeled hand truck and fork lift experience
- Valid and CLEAN Class C driver’s License
- Walking and climbing steps and stairs on frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying of cans and kegs on a frequent basis
- Pushing and pulling two wheeled hand truck with cases on level surfaces on a frequent basis
- Pushing and pulling pallet jacks with cases and/o barrels on level surfaces on a occasional basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, stooping and bending while moving product
Altamont Beer Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Full medical and dental benefits are offered to all full-time employees. Compensation will be based on skills and experience.
If you think you have what it takes to join this exciting and growing company, please apply. If you do not have the experience required for the position but think you are awesome enough to make the cut feel free to give it a shot!
Submit resume & cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit altamontbeerworks.com.