The Electrician will perform maintenance to production equipment with focus on keeping our new, state of the art brewing and packaging facility at peak operational performance and efficiency, always considering safety and quality as top priorities.
What You’ll Do
- Installs and maintains electric motors, control cabinets, motor starters, drives, wiring, sensors, switches, and general electric/electronic devices.
- Troubleshoots and maintains control systems, HMI s (PanelView), programmable logic controllers (Allen Bradley, Siemens), Variable Frequency Drives, and power distribution systems.
- Maintains and calibrates instrumentation equipment (Endress + Huaser).
- Troubleshoots and maintains industrial process control networks and components (Profibus, ASiBus, Ethernet, DeviceNet).
- Uses Computerized Maintenance Management System to check work order assignment and report completed work.
- Generates parts requisitions using parts inventory control system.
- Completes preventive maintenance routines as assigned.
- Participates in all continuous improvement initiatives.
- Identifies root cause of problems. Proposes and implements solutions.
- Actively contributes to the achievement of Company goals and KPI s.
- Keeps work area clean and organized.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We’re Lookin’ For
- High school Diploma, Associate Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of industrial electrical experience in the food or beverage industry. Brewing or high speed carbonated beverage packaging experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with trouble shooting and basic programming of automated equipment control platforms (i. e., Allen- Bradley, Siemens PCS7, Rockwell Automation).
- Ability to complete basic mechanical maintenance.
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot fiber optics and telephone lines is a plus.
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints, and equipment manuals.
- Ability to use precision measuring equipment, testing equipment, and special tools.
- Experience completing preventive maintenance activities.
- Performs work in a manner consistent with plant safety and product quality.
- Results driven, proactive, able to work effectively individually and within a team.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, able to clearly articulate issues, opportunities and risk.
- Strong analytical competency.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend, crawl, climb and work in tight spaces.
- Ability to stand and walk for majority of shift.
- Work environment is both indoors within a Production environment and outside in the elements and inclement weather conditions.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Ability to travel up to approximately 25% of the year.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.