As the Email Marketing Specialist, you will develop and implement strategies using email to drive significant member growth for The Bruery through acquiring new subscribers and creating lifelong customers that are brand ambassadors. You love A/B testing new ideas, coming up with new creative concepts that drive conversion and measuring results. You’ve been responsible for the full customer lifecycle and have deep experience nurturing leads to become customers. Your work will be highly visible across the company.
About The Bruery: The Bruery is an award winning craft brewery based in North Orange County. We specialize in Belgian and experimental beers, which we distribute in 29 states, 5 continents, and direct to customers through our Tasting Room and membership societies.
How you’ll contribute to The Bruery’s success:
• Develop a best in class email program that drives significant customer acquisition and retention
• Design, implement and optimize A/B tests to nurture leads to become customers leveraging content, personalization and email best practices
• Develop winback, activation and upsell strategies for existing customers to increase customer LTV and referral
• Create a segmentation strategy to cross-sell products, nurture new leads into the funnel and increase lifetime customer value
• Create email calendar & deploy all emails, measuring performance and actioning optimization opportunities
• Maximize email capture exposure points online
• Act as the main vendor point of contact for ESP’s and email software tools
• Analyze email performance and communicate results to the senior leadership team
• Collaborate with the Marketing and Member Experience team to build a cohesive user acquisition and retention strategy
What we’re looking for:
• 3+ years of expertise in designing lead nurturing campaigns and responsible for driving customer acquisition for a subscription or highly considered consumer product. DTC experience required.
• Experience working at an early stage, lean start-up where you’ve had to wear many hats
• Fluency with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or another robust enterprise ESP), including Journey Builder. Hands on experience building and executing emails.
• Ability to design and code emails
• Strong written communication, attention to detail, and project management skills
• Strong analytical ability. Understand funnel performance, designing experiments, and measuring results.
• Grit and willingness to test continuously. Always coming up with new ideas to improve performance.
Applications must have cover letter and resume.
The Bruery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment background check required.
We offer competitive compensation, health, dental and vision, generous Paid Time Off (PTO), 401k, annual merchandise credit, and of course free beer!
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.