Brewery and taproom in Chicago's Pilsen neighborhood that specializes in Belgian and malt-forward styles.
Lo Rez is a craft brewery and taproom proud to be located in Pilsen, Chicago. We’re a self-distributing brewery; commercial brewing began in fall 2016; taproom opened in spring 2017. We focus on Belgian-style beers, kettle soured, and malt forward beers.
This new hire will sell draft and package to on, and off-premise, bars, restaurants, and liquor stores in Chicago proper. This person will be our second full time sales employee, will report to our Sales Lead, and dotted-line report to Co Founder.
- Ability to frequently lift / move up to 25 lbs and occasionally lift / move up to 55 lbs
- Access to a personal vehicle
- No criminal record, clean driving record, and active auto insurance
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule – including nights, weekends, and festivals when necessary
- Professional-level understanding of Google docs, Google sheets, etc
- 3 years experience selling craft beer
- Meet & exceed mutually agreed upon sales goals
- Desire to collaborate within the sales team and the rest of the company
- Willingness to work closely with in-house self-distribution team
- Possessing an intimate knowledge, and passion for, Chicago bars/restaurants/liquor stores
- Ability to identify and open new accounts
- Ability to build and maintain strong account relationships with a personal touch
- Demonstrated track record of success in off / on premise beer sales
- Driven to succeed
- Innate curiosity
- A clear passion for beer
- BASSET and Cicerone certifications required
- Ability to close while always staying chill
- Proud to represent Lo Rez on & off the clock
- Compensation will include base plus commission
- Total compensation will be commensurate with experience
Lo Rez Brewing, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.