We brew German style lagers + American IPAs + more in the Racing Capital of the World.
Daredevil Brewing Company, a family owned craft brewery in Indianapolis, Indiana, is seeking an enthusiastic team member to represent sales team in Northern Indiana; preferably based in Northwest Indiana.
About Daredevil Brewing
Daredevil Brewing is a production brewery located in the Speedway neighborhood of Indianapolis. We started the brewery with one year round beer, Lift Off IPA, which quickly grew to become one of the best selling craft beers across Indiana, and today Daredevil is the 4th largest craft brewer in Indiana.
While we are most known for our flagship Lift Off IPA we also have one of the most diverse German-style lager programs in the United States. We have a huge love for traditional German-style lagers. This affection comes from the good fortune of our German family heritage and having the opportunity to travel to Germany to enjoy these lager beer styles at the source. The end goal is always to provide the same traditional, authentic lager experience enjoyed when visiting a local brewery in Germany.
The Field Sales Representative is responsible for representing Daredevil in market to our accounts across Northern Indiana. The FSR will achieve volume, revenue, and sales results by establishing and maintaining account relationships and Point of Distribution (POD) goals.
• Introduce retailers to Daredevil beers in both on and off premise to build brand awareness and sales.
• Develop relationships with market on and off premise retailers in 20 accounts per week (80 per month).
• Perform 2 On-Premise Promotions per month
• Maintain Daredevil on and off premise standards with all accounts in your territory
• Complete necessary and required reports with timeliness and accuracy
• Implement all Sales and Marketing programs with retailers
• Coordinate, negotiate and attend events and sponsorships affiliated with Daredevil brands including, but not limited to: account resets, tap takeovers, tastings, beer dinners and festivals
• Survey market upon request and analyze market trends, pricing, and competition • Comply with all company policies and procedures ensuring that all activities are conducted with local, state and federal laws
• The above noted job description is not intended to describe in detail the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the applicant a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change, the essential functions of this position may change as well.
• Enthusiastic and outgoing with a positive attitude toward the craft beer business • At least 4-5 years of sales experience in the beer/beverage industry
• Strong understanding of 3-tier system and exposure to retail account marketing and management
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including verbal and written communication to ensure clear and concise communication with management, co- workers and vendors/distributors
• Ability to complete tasks with limited direction and supervision
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to operate effectively in a collaborative team environment
• Creative thinking and problem solving with the ability to develop and execute innovative strategies that increase sales and market share
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Power Point. Past experience with VIP sales software a plus.
• Ability to travel as required
• Willingness and ability to work some evenings and weekends
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• High School Diploma/GED required
Daredevil Brewing offers a competitive compensation and benefit package including:
• Medical/Dental/Long Term Disability/Vision benefits
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match
• Paid Time Off
• Paid holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer – Daredevil Brewing Co provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy
Please send your resume and short description of why you would be a great fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com