Website Flix Brewhouse
Job Title: FOH MANAGER
Supervisors: General Manager and Assistant General Manager
Licensing Required: If Applicable
Job Description: The Manager is responsible for assisting the GM and AGM in managing daily operations including food processes, projection procedures, equipment, development and performance of team members. In addition, the Managers conduct inventory, order food and supplies, optimize profits and satisfaction of guests. Managers also assist with financial and operational performance of the cinema, as well as complete satisfaction of guests. Different areas of responsibilities for managers include, but may not always be limited to:
- Box Office/Host
Job Purpose: To ensure guest satisfaction is delivered by management and team members providing genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations.
Job Qualifications within AOR:
- Ability to drive operations to success.
- Extensive knowledge of safety, sanitation, and food handling procedures.
- Professional communication skills required.
- Ability to work in a team environment, develop staff and mentor hourly team.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated and organized.
- Have a commitment to quality service and food and beverage quality.
- Familiarity with required Licensing and Labor Laws.
- Ability to motivate team members to achieve a common goal.
- Ability to determine applicability of experience and qualifications of job applicants.
- Able to maintain a low turnover rate and keep staffing numbers up to par.
- Has a thorough knowledge of and adherence to the law with regard to:
- Licensing Laws
- Health and Safety Regulations
- Food Handling and Hygiene Laws
- Fire Regulations and Procedures
- First Aid Procedures
Job Tasks within AOR:
- Adheres to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs.
- Delivers the targeted financial return.
- Ensures that all financial and payroll related duties are completed accurately, on time, and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with operational standards, company policies, and Federal/State/Local laws.
- Audits service by team members and provides feedback.
- Responds to complaints and takes appropriate action to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Plays a vital role in training new managers by setting a great example.
- Responsible for designated schedules assigned by the General Manager.
- Ensures proper security procedures, safe working and guest environment.
- Provides direction to team members regarding operational and procedural issues.
- Displays a pro-active an innovative approach to skills development and standards with your team.
- Ensures restaurant food quality through completion of line checks.
- Able to act with initiative in planning for the future and possible consequences.
- Pro-active in getting things done and exceeding expectations of both guests and team members.
- Develops interactive guest relations and awareness of any possible future requirements. Relays such information and ideas to the AGM and GM for the enhancement of the guest expectation.
- Sets a good example of the company dress code and appearance standards, ensuring that your team fully complies with all expectations.
- Enforces all alcohol and food licensing and regulations.
- Enforces sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of cinema.
- Develop and nurture employee talent to reduce turnover.
- Understand and report Workers’ Compensation and General Liability claims using proper procedures.
- Work closely with the management team to identify and develop team members for future leadership roles.
- Ensure the highest level of hourly team member training and validation of team member knowledge.
- Ability to speak and hear.
- Close and distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, and frequently lift up to 35 lbs. and occasionally lift/move 50 lbs.
- Exposure to heat/cold from the mechanical equipment.
- Moderate to loud noise level.
- Wide SpectrumFlix Brewhouse is designed to deliver a superlative experience for adults and families in the broadest segments of American life. However, we are not all things to all people.
- Guest Service PhilosophyWe make every reasonable effort to make the guests we serve happy. Although guests are not always right, they are always our guests.
- Surprise and DelightWe create emotional connections by going “above and beyond” and turn guests into fans by finding ways to do unexpected things for them.
- Cinematic LeadershipWe generally exhibit first-run wide release motion pictures. We celebrate the cinematic experience and work to protect it by providing a safe and approachable movie-going environment for adults and families. We will always be on the forward curve of cinema technology.
- Good FoodWe offer high-quality food that is all-American, responsibly sourced, nutritionally diverse, affordably priced and accessible to the markets we serve.
- Craft BeerWe are missionaries working to save the world from bad beer! At the world’s only first-run craft brewery cinema, beer is a unique brand differentiator. We are an active participant in the craft beer movement and support and collaborate with other craft brewers.
*We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer which values diversity. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business need. EEO/M/F/V/D – We are an e-Verify employer.
To apply for this job please visit flixbrewhouse.hrmdirect.com.