Revolution is seeking a passionate, detail-oriented individual to join us as a Human Resources Generalist to support our manufacturing and restaurant locations. This role will champion of our core values and help guide new and existing employees through different career milestones.
Your main location will be our production brewery in Chicago, IL, but you’ll work at both locations with our multilingual staff – as a result conversational Spanish skills are required for this position. Es un requisito para este rol, ya que necesitamos conversar cómodamente con nuestros colegas sobre los beneficios, traducir las políticas y más. Puntos de bonificación si sabes lo que es gramaticalmente incorrecto.
The most important function of this role is to process payroll bi-weekly and manage benefits – you’re a pretty popular person every other week! This includes processing for both locations and:
- Maintaining personnel files as you onboard new employees, processing changes as employees grow into new roles, and following steps for employee terminations per legal requirements.
- Answering questions about benefits and help them with billing questions as they come up.
- Reviewing employee vacation requests when processing payroll, guide managers on FMLA and other leaves, and completing any necessary paperwork.
You’ll also help managers with recruiting certain roles here at Rev. That means:
- Meeting with managers to gauge their needs for the role and see if we need to update either the internal job description and/or job ad.
- Creating recruiting and interview guides, helping managers lay out the interview process and who will be involved, and managing the feedback process & assessment tests.
- Researching and finding the best spots to post our ads to get a diverse applicant pool.
After training for the absolute needs of the position, you’ll become engaged in other aspects of HR, such as:
- Learning & development – assessing where employees can grow and setting up trainings.
- Performance management, employee relations, and intricate leave management.
- Ensuring we stay compliant with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Actively keep up with HR and technology trends that provide the best support to the RevCrew.
Keys to Success:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field and 1-2 years in a customer-facing role. Experience in manufacturing or hospitality industries are a plus.
- Fluency in conversational Spanish is required.
- Payroll and/or benefits certifications or experience are preferred, with aPHR or PHR certification optional.
- Proficiency in GSuite is required, in addition to Excel for managing larger reports.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects.
- Able to listen to your colleague’s needs without biases and remain neutral during heated exchanges.
This is a full-time salaried position with pay commensurate with experience and is in the entry level range for HR roles. Revolution is a great place to work and offers an excellent benefits package including paid time off, health/dental/vision insurances with generous company-paid premiums, 401(k) with company match, and more.
To apply, please complete an application at revbrew.com/employment if you are not able to complete a basic application or submit your resume/cover letter.
To apply for this job please visit revbrew.hrmdirect.com.