Since 1988 Goose Island has innovated what beer can be. Follow us to see What's Next. Cheers from Chicago!
- Monitors current inventory levels at multiple warehouse locations
- Processes inventory counting transactions full goods and raw materials
- Reduces and manages inventory discrepancies
- Ensures cycle counting schedule compliance in multiple departments
- Analyzes inventory reports to make recommendations towards material discontinuation
- Updates assets in inventory management system
- Participate in continuous improvement processes for inventory management and related areas
- Facilitates paperwork for inbound, outbound and cycle counting transactions in the warehouse
- Train new hires on inventory management in ERP system
- Effectively communicate inventory discrepancies to wholesale support and demand planning teams
- Manages audit schedule for interdepartmental inventory counting
Implements barrel management software and train users on proper inventory control techniques
- 2+ years of inventory control experience in a complex distribution and service-driven organization
- ERP/SAP software experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Aptitude for managing multiple projects simultaneously and ensuring proper follow through and completion
- Database management skillsMust be able to excel in using the company inventory system
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit abinbev.taleo.net.