Lucky Monk Restaurant and Brewery
The Lucky Monk Restaurant and Brewery
We are looking for a motivated KitchenManagerto continue our success and work with us to create our best standards and new favorites for the next chapter of The Lucky Monk.
Candidates must possess the confidence, charisma and communication skills to lead their team members. They must possess the culinary experience and skills necessary to consistently execute impeccably prepared food in a timely manner. They must be able to comprehend and positively influence factors of profitability while adhering to our Standard Operating Procedures. Ultimately, the KitchenManagermust lead with integrity and be willing to put in the effort to become an expert on our brand and a caretaker of our values.
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Prepares food consistently, efficiently and in a timely fashion.
- Organized in scheduling, management, and administrative side of running a kitchen.
- Leading by example; strong communicator.
- Continued commitment to professional growth and development.
- Master of consistent execution of all dishes.
- Scheduling of BOH staff.
- Upkeep of kitchenequipment and space.
- Appropriate cleanliness and presentation of kitchenstaff, as well as maintaining a professional and safe work environment.
- Proper food ordering, inventory, storage to keep food costs within targets.
- Cleanliness and sanitation of kitchen.
- Working with FOH management on service & events.
Physical Requirements –
- Capable of standing and walking for a minimum of 8 hours
- be able to reach
- bend, maneuver stairs
- lift between 20-50 pounds.
Healthcare- Eligible after 90 days of service
Paid time off Policy
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.