Revolution Brewing is looking for experienced line cooks to join us at our award-winning Milwaukee Ave brewpub. Our employees maintain high standards of service, cleanliness, sanitation, and food/product/industry knowledge. This is a chef-driven restaurant where the menu changes frequently and requires knowing many intricate ingredients.
Our Line Cooks are efficient and all about teamwork, as we have a tight set-up in our open kitchen for our hotline and prep areas. We have the usual hot line stations, along with a pizza station and catering prep. The interview process is an in-person interview with our executive chef, followed by a paid stage.
This is either a full-time role at 30-40 hours per week or a part-time weekend shift position. For full-time employees, benefits include low cost medical/dental/vision. We also provide a match to 401(K) contributions – up to 4%! Our paid time off is one of the many leaves we offer, as well, in addition to paid parental leaves and paid holidays. Our other benefits include FSA/DCA programs, allowing pre-tax savings for medical and dependant care expenses, prescription programs with co-pays as low as $10, and many more programs we’re proud to offer. Our part-time employees are also included in some of the benefits, such as paid leaves and 401(K) matching.
The Logan Square Brewpub is located at 2323 N Milwaukee Avenue, off the California blue line stop and bus stops for the 56 Milwaukee, 82 California, and 74 Fullteron bus lines.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years hot line experience and set-up/break down of various stations
- Good knife skills and creating consistent, quality dishes
- Showing up on time and ready to work
- A healthy attitude and respect other employees
- Keeping clean knives, tools, and station; experience cleaning kitchen equipment such as fryers, grills, and pizza ovens
- Having your prep completed and station set up in a timely manner
- ServSafe Sanitation Certificate required before starting
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
To apply for this job please visit revbrew.hrmdirect.com.