We are looking for a maintenance mechanic to help support our production and continue our growth. The maintenance mechanics position would focus on
- Ensuring production/processing equipment is ready for use when needed
- Creating/Implementing/documenting preventative and predictive maintenance across the brewery
- Performing various maintenance responsibilities including repairs, fabrications and modifications to production/processing equipment.
- Performing daily checks on all utilities
- Tracking and ordering spare parts
- Managing external contractors
- Addressing safety and quality issues
- Changing over production equipment
- Coordinating and implementing projects
The successful candidate must have a great attitude and preferably 2 years of experience as a packaging mechanic. Other essential skills necessary to excel in the position are
- Ability to read and understand electrical and pneumatic schematics
- Possess good technical skills in a majority of the following fields: Mechanical repair, electrical/electronic diagnosis, failure analysis, pneumatic/hydraulic systems, welding, basic machine shop practices.
- Work with 3 phase 208 and 480 volt electric
- Understand and Troubleshoot VFDs and PLCs
- Work independently, make decisions and use adequate organizational and time management skills
- Communicate well with other employees and managers
An individual with high mechanical aptitude and ambition is what we are looking for. We are a small company and you will be expected to be cross-trained to some degree and support production needs. We are a hands-on brewery and you will be expected to lift 55lb sacks; help clean; work in cold, hot and confined spaces and work early morning and evening shifts
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.