The Market Sales Manager will be responsible for leading the sales teams and their efforts in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin markets. Responsibilities will focus on brand building, customer relations and delivering sales through building/maintaining a great team, effective management of partners in key accounts and distributor networks and achieving profit goals. This position will be based in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area.
- Lead a diverse team, providing strategic vision and clarity of responsibilities to achieve success.
- Relationship building with managers within our distributor network.
- Set and monitor team sales goals.
- Facilitate growth and learning opportunities for team.
- Plan and execute planning meetings with distributors.
- Manage distributor selling efforts to include distributor distribution goals, distributor volume goals, marketing program execution, crew drives, work withs, and reporting systems.
- Responsible for working with team to ensure successful distributor relationships.
- Relationship building with key decision makers in top on and off premise accounts.
- Lead the hiring, training, and performance management of team members.
- Fiscal responsibilities for assigned region.
- Responsible for representing Deschutes Brewery at assigned events.
What you’ll Need for this Position:
- Four-year college degree or comparable work experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a leadership position in adult beverage sales, preferably in craft beer sales.
- Strong interpersonal, proven leadership and analytical skills.
- Proven skills developing and managing budgetary responsibilities.
- Ability to identify opportunities to achieve goals.
- Strong knowledge of data gathering through IRI, VIP and Nielsen.
- Knowledge of legal issues related to alcohol sales.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, specifically working with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid driver license and clean driving record.
- A passion for the craft beer industry and Deschutes Brewery products.
To apply for this job please visit deschutesbrewery.applicantpro.com.