We are the not-for-profit trade assoc. dedicated to small & independent American brewers, their beers & the community of brewing enthusiasts.
The full-time position coordinates domestic marketing, events, and communication efforts of the Craft Beer Program in support of the program’s mission to advance U.S. small and independent craft breweries. This position provides both tactical and strategic support to the entire Craft Beer Program. This position coordinates projects related to sponsorship of events, direct mail, email and phone call campaigns and supports agency vendors.
– Coordinate the Craft Beer Program’s independent craft brewer seal adoption and activation efforts
– Coordinate campaign and outreach logistics of support agencies and track campaign and pitching calendar to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met
– Coordinate direct mailing, email and phone call campaigns
– Oversee program database mining, data sorting and data reporting
– Prepare progress reports on program initiatives
– Coordinate event sponsorships and materials for seminars, conferences, and tastings, including exhibit space and pavilions (approximately 10 per year); execute events onsite (4-6 per year)
– Coordinate details related to Executive Chef beer and food efforts and events
– Coordinate marketing materials and for sale merchandise program
– Prepare Brewers Association media list for member benefit program
– Schedule, attend and record notes for departmental, committee and agency meetings
– Provide marketing materials and promotional outreach for program events
– Manage temporary help when appropriate
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
– World class attention to detail
– Excellent ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously while staying organized and maintaining a sense of humor
– Outstanding follow-up skills with the ability to drive projects to completion
– Excellent ability to manage projects and event preparation
– Strong communication (written and verbal), presentation, analytical, and stakeholder engagement skills.
– Ability to manage 3rd party agencies and vendors
– Excellent knowledge of advertising or media relations agency dynamics, either on the client or agency side
– Relentlessly positive attitude
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to hit deadlines and influence project partners to do the same
– Ability to switch gears quickly
– Computer literacy: Fluency in Microsoft Office including Outlook; basic proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, WordPress. Project management and email marketing software, database experience preferred
– Working knowledge of the beverage alcohol industry
This position is required to attend Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America®, Great American Beer Festival® and additional events as assigned to represent the Craft Beer Program.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
The Brewers Association is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.