Fullsteam’s mission: to craft distinctly Southern beer that celebrates the farm and food traditions of the American South. We express our love for community and the land through the Southern Beer Economy. Through the act of commerce — including our commitment to a living wage for allemployees –we foster community and agricultural pride, create wealth, and encourage entrepreneurship within the post-tobacco South.
And though our mission is lofty, we aim to keep it all fun. At the end of the day it’s beer: the beverage of celebration, backyard gatherings, good food, and good people.
Fullsteam’s Core Values
- Think like an Optimist.
- Seek Truth and Beauty.
- Speak with Quiet Confidence.
- Listen with Empathy.
- Be Present, Productive, and Fun.
These values aren’tjusttalking points: they permeate and inform our culture, our hiring, and our decision-making.
Do these values and our mission resonate with you? If so, please read on to see if there is a place for you at Fullsteam in our current openings.
Who W*e’re*Looking to H*ire *
We seek a highly organized, team-oriented Marketing/Events Director with excellent verbal and written communication skills, a love of the beautiful and quirky, and the ability to see an idea through from conception to the event space. As the Marketing Manager, you will plan, execute, and refine the marketing strategy of Fullsteam, working in close collaboration with the CEO and COO to ensure consistency within our marketing plan and Fullsteam’s core values. This is a fast-paced and results-driven position, pushing the Marketing Manager to think creatively while maintaining a professional and innovative attitude as she or he manages multiple projects and competing demands.
- Create marketing communications and collateral (emails, newsletters, web content, social media, signage, etc.) that accurately reflect Fullsteam’s personality and goals.
- Analyze the performance of marketing programs and campaigns and improve any lacking areas.
- Orchestrate our social media presence with a keen eye for visuals and good writing, thinking through social media campaigns to engage people, drive awareness, and build long-term connections.
- Prepare press releases and media relations
- Coordinate with Brand Manager for event art, posters, and other promotional materials
- Organize and execute recurring and one-off on-site events
- Communicate directly with Director of Tavern Operations and COO about event ideation and execution
Skills and Qualifications Needed to Do the Work
- Results-oriented, positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- A hands-on, team-oriented approach
- Able to prioritize multiple major projects
- Bachelor’s degree with marketing/events management experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Events Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.