Brewery | Taproom | Event Space - Vote on what we brew next or submit your beer idea on our website.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing strategies and programs as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase brand awareness within relevant audiences by engaging through social media channels, email marketing, and marketing campaigns.
- Development and implementation of marketing strategies for wholesale, taproom, e-commerce, and other projects
- Work closely with departmental heads to determine marketing strategies and tactical direction
- CRM management: Monitor relationships with existing customers through CRM systems, ensure the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel, develop and implement marketing techniques that will drive new customers
- Email and SMS marketing through campaigns and automation
- Development of Marketing Plan and budget
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with a sales focus
- Manage and track social media accounts
- Customer service: handle all client interactions through social media and email
- Work with designer and web development to create marketing content and materials to support campaigns
- Assist in website redevelopment and maintenance through success metrics such as click-through rates, traffic, conversions and A/B testing results using search optimization while unifying strategy and brand voice
- Represent MobCraft at off-site events
- Previous experience in marketing or other related fields (1+yrs preferred)
- Resourceful, self-starter
- Detail-oriented team player with cross-functional project leadership and strong team management skills
- Ability to work independently, take direction from others, solve problems with limited supervision, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency across various social platforms
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience with office applications, specifically spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets)
- CRM experience (proficiency in HubSpot preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, or Communications
- Experience marketing consumer product goods or beverage/hospitality companies
- Ability to analyze data from point of sale systems, google analytics, and social media
The ideal candidate will have real-world experience to draw from when taking on MobCraft marketing projects. The candidate will work alongside the President, Director of Operations, graphic designer, sales team, taproom manager and events coordinator to develop strong marketing initiatives to continue the growth of the Company.
MobCraft Beer is the world’s first crowdsourced brewery. Here we turn Ideas into beer. We are Located in the Walker’s Point neighborhood of Milwaukee Wisconsin in a 14000 sq ft brewery with a taproom and office mezzanine. MobCraft has been brewing up a wide range of beers from sour ales to barrel aged stouts since 2013.
In the next 10 years we want to be known for beer. We have built 5 strategic pillars to do so.
- Experience beer – We create opportunities for all staff to learn the brewing process, and become more educated about beer, while sharing that knowledge with others.
- Hitting capacity – Our brewhouse can crank out up to 27,000 bbls of beer a year, and if we want to be known for beer, we’ve got to make and sell a lot of it!
- Improve processes – We never rest on doing things the old way. Improvement ideas from all staff are vetted and implemented if they make the processes easier/better.
- Increase retained earnings – Striving to increase our bottom line allows us to attract and retain great employees and continually invest in expanding the operation.
- Be more visible in the community – We jump on opportunities to interact and engage with our local community. Whether it be organizing events with other local breweries, hosting homebrew days at the brewery, or participating in community events, we are present and active.
Our company is a family, we grab beers together, take trips together, and help each other out both in and outside of work. The workday starts and ends when you want it to as long as the tasks at hand are being completed.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.