Hopsy is a small startup with a big mission. We’re building a community of beer enthusiasts who order fresh beer directly from local craft breweries to be delivered at home. At Hopsy we share a vision for a better future where great beer, the people who produce it and the customers who enjoy it are at the core.
As Operations Assistant you’ll be joining a small team poised to contribute significantly to growth in our Chicago, IL distribution center. You’ll contribute your passion and skills to make sure orders leave the warehouse promptly and accurately, prepare all inbound product for distribution, and deliver great beer to happy customers. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced rapidly growing company delivering fresh local craft beer.
Operations Assistant Duties:
- Process outbound product
- Process inbound product and prepare for reuse
- Check and stock inventory
- Deliver product
- Additional cross-training of duties
- Operate filling machines
- Keep warehouse clean, and organized.
Operations Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Hard Worker and great work ethic
- Good verbal communication skills
- Personable and positive attitude
- Able to lift 40+ lbs. and move heavy and delicate loads with and without a dolly
- Valid IL Driver’s License and Clean driving record a plus
- Prior warehouse experience a plus
- Passion and interest for beer a plus
To apply for this job please visit delivery.hopsy.beer.