Two Brothers Roundhouse is looking to hire a full-time, entry level Operations Manager in the beginning of 2019. The Two Brothers Roundhouse is a full service brewpub restaurant, music venue and banquet space for large events and weddings. It also features the Two Brothers Cafe and Beer Bar, as well as one of the largest and most unique beer gardens you’ll ever see. Passion for beer, love of food and appreciation for great architecture flourish in the walls of this historic 70,000 square foot facility.
The Two Brothers Roundhouse was constructed in 1856 to serve Aurora on the Chicago & Aurora Railroad. The walls of the structure were constructed with locally quarried limestone from Batavia, Illinois. The building is the oldest limestone roundhouse in the United States and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The Operations Manager will have a variety of responsibilities. Some common duties include: greeting and serving customers and ensuring prompt service and satisfaction; ordering stock; leading team meetings; recruiting, training, and supervising employees; delegating work duties and maintaining schedules; general assistance in customer operations; maintaining a professional and courteous attitude; “filling in the gaps” when it comes to service; handling any customer complaints; and performing various administrative duties.
It is imperative that this person exhibits strong communication skills, as he/she leads employees and will need to communicate effectively with customers. Operations Managers should have natural leadership skills and an optimistic attitude, and be willing to go above and beyond for their customers.
- Provide customer service, answer customer questions, and address complaints.
- Oversee the balancing of cash drawers, record income and expenditures, and monitor inventory.
- Manage, train and supervise staff, schedule staff hours, and uphold standards of customer service.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Keeping the staff informed on any changes or improvements.
NOTE: This is not a senior manager role. Candidates will ideally have 1 to 3 years of restaurant management experience.
- Restaurant Management experience: 1 year (Required)
- Food Handle and Basset certified (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.