100% family owned and staunchly independent since 1996.
Location: Two Brothers Brewery, Warrenville, IL
Reports To: Packaging Supervisor & Packaging Manager
Position Type: Full-Time, Hourly
Do you have a knowledge and thirst for beer? Do you have a desire to work in a fast paced, ever changing and challenging environment? Are you looking for a full-time position and a foot in the door with one of the fastest growing industries in the world?
Two Brothers Brewing Co., the largest privately-owned production brewery in the Chicagoland area is seeking highly dedicated and motivated individuals to join our Packaging Department.
Our goal is to locate individuals with a passion and desire to work daily alongside our Brewers, Cellarmen, and the rest of our brewery team to produce and package an outstanding product that lives up to the standards that fans of Two Brothers Brewing Co. have grown to expect and desire.
Now, after this lengthy opening statement…let’s get into the nitty gritty!
The role of a Packaging Operator includes but is not limited to the following:
- Start-up, sterilization, operation, and clean-up of the brewery’s keg, can or bottle line
- Strong mechanical ability with problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Perform preventative maintenance based on established schedules; ensuring that daily, weekly, and annual maintenance is performed
- Record all necessary quality assurance and production data
- Should have a strong focus on Safety, Quality and Efficiency, constantly evaluating work practices in the spirit of constant improvement
- Ability to multi-task and follow standard operating procedures
- Work independently as well as a team player
- Performs other tasks and assignments as instructed by the Packaging Supervisor
- Ability to work all shifts, additional hours & weekends as necessary
- Must be an open and good communicator. Respect for co-workers, supervisors, and managers.
- Work with chemicals of varying composition
- You must be able to lift up to 55 pounds repeatedly and maneuver 175 lbs. kegs as needed
- Must be able to twist/turn, reach over shoulders and stand/walk on a continual basis
- Work on your feet for over eight hours at a time
- Work in loud production environments (80+ db)
Work in damp/wet areas
- A great attitude and passion for craft beer is required!
The ideal candidate would also have work experience in the packaging, beverage industry. Experience with fillers, labelers, packers, sealers, pallet jacks is a plus. High School Diploma required, and college degree preferred.
- Beverage Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Packaging: 1 year (Preferred)
- Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to Craig at clarsen@TwoBrothersBrewing.com with the subject line: Packaging Operator Application.
To apply for this job please visit twobrothersbrewing.com.