The secret to our success? It’s quite simple, really. Three words: quality craft beer.
REPORTS TO: Shift Lead and Brew Master
SHIFT: Monday – Friday (9:00am – 6:00pm)
Applicants must have:
* Experience working on and running a canning line
- Mechanically inclined.
- Willingness to work at a VERY fast pace, yet be precise in your daily tasks.
- STRONG cleaning/sanitizing background.
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible availability. Shifts will include overnights, nights, and weekends.
- Self-starter who is willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- The desire to keep learning and make a positive impact.
- Experience with barrel aging beers a plus.
- A sense of humor.
- Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Candidates need to be able to lift up to 100 pounds, be able to twist and turn, be able to reach over your shoulders and work in a standing/walking/ crouching position at a steady pace and love to clean.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work near moving mechanical parts.
- Ability to work in a moderate noise level.
- Computer and other process automation systems.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing Chemicals
- Pumps, hoses, valves, clamps, gaskets, and other brewery equipment
- Formal brewing education
- Experience in sanitary food or beverage processing.
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.