Since 1988 Goose Island has innovated what beer can be. Follow us to see What's Next. Cheers from Chicago. Goose Island Beer Co., Chicago, IL. 21+ to follow.
The Performance Manager is an integral member of the commercial team at Goose Island. He/she is accountable for setting, tracking, and analyzing commercial initiatives with a focus on continuous improvement as well as developing forward-looking insights from a variety of data sources. This position is highly visible to both senior management at Goose Island and Anheuser-Busch’s Brewer’s Collective business unit and the candidates’ analytical skills and influence will help guide the direction of the organization in the long and short term.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Goose Island Commercial team through the analysis of volume, share and distribution of internal and external products, provide insights/recommendations to our sales and marketing leads to attract more consumers to our diverse portfolio.
- Collaborate with senior team in long term planning cycle (1 Year – 3 Year planning) including the development of brand and package volume and financial projections.
- Oversee preparation of monthly performance reviews for Goose Island President to share with head of craft business unit.
- Assist sales team in tracking/measuring performance of sales representatives for performance based pay utilizing internal data platforms and CRM tools.
- Conduct routine and ad-hoc reporting of commercial actions to gain understanding of what worked and what could be improved in the future.
- Manage pricing architecture, implementation and overall strategy for new products combining inputs from market research, field input, and financial considerations.
- Assist in sales in the creation of retailer sell-in presentations using syndicated data to share the successes and/or reasons to believe behind new Goose Island brands and SKUs
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Data Analytics, Finance, or related field.
- 3+ years of business analytics or financial performance management in beverage industry or related field experience
Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Advanced user of Excel and Power Point
- Experienced in working with and drawing insights/recommendations from syndicated data providers such as IRI or Nielsen.
- Experience in customer relationship management (CRM) platforms, Lilypad strongly preferred
- Strong financial and analytical skills including excel modeling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills paired with the ability to present information in an effective and understandable manner.
- Strong knowledge of the alcoholic beverage industry and three-tier system.
To apply for this job please visit abinbev.taleo.net.