Big, hoppy West Coast style ales, open fermented Belgians and barrel aged sour and farmhouse ales.
Wicked Weed Brewing is in search of an experienced Photographer/Social Media Coordinator. This position is an important part of the team that helps tell the Wicked Weed story through photography and our social media outlets. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of photography and social media experience.
Photographer photographs persons, scenery, or commercial products in a studio or at a requested site, using still or digital cameras, color or black and white film, and a variety of photographic accessories. This person picks and assembles equipment according to subject materials, anticipated conditions, and knowledge of function and limitations of various types of cameras, lenses, filters, films, and accessories. Ability to see required subjects, or setting and plans composition, camera position, and camera angle to produce desired effect. Arranges subject materials, poses subjects, or maneuvers into position to take candid photographs. Requires artistic talent, as well as technical knowledge of digital equipment, high-quality printers, and editing software.
Social Media Coordinator oversees a complex and robust social media presence. This position plays a significant role in the marketing strategy, ensuring consumers receive consistent messaging. Additionally, this position focuses on tracking and measuring trends to help inform future efforts. This position works autonomously to execute plans as applicable in the social environment. This position also partners with the field team to train and provide best practice information to mobilize additional efforts. A subject matter expert, the social media coordinator is responsible for setting targets and analyzing results against those targets. It’s critical that this position take a coordinated approach that integrates and aligns marketing and sales efforts across various outlets and sales channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the digital voice of brand and areas of brand monitoring and reputation management as well as content development.
- Executes day-to-day, real-time consumer communications through digital tools.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure that consumer digital experiences and social voice align with overall company culture, goals and vision.
- Develop goals for social media performance, tracks progress against those goals and provides analysis to improve future performance.
- Provide management with insights on the latest developments in the world of digital marketing.
- Trains staff on proper social media usage and assists in staff social channel account management.
- Estimates or measures light level, using light meter, or creates artificial lighting with flash units, lights, and lighting equipment.
- Adjusts lens aperture and shutter speed based on combination of factors, such as lighting, depth of field, subject motion, and film speed.
- Assures that cameras and equipment are kept in good working condition.
- Attend company events and special releases to capture content for social media and other platforms
- May calculate variables, such as exposure time, exposure interval, filter effect, and color temperature using tables, standard formulas, and mechanical or electronic measuring instruments.
- May spot and retouch prints, negatives, and digital images.
- Conducts work in a sitting position; however, job requires frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping and light lifting.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends a must.
Education and Experience Requirements
- At least 3 years professional photography experience
- At least 2 years of experience in the social media universe, preferably with foodservice, beverage or marketing industry background.
Other Job Qualifications
Skills and Abilities desired for this role:
- Thorough knowledge of marketing and branding trends and best practices.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other office related software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- Experience marketing in the beer, wine, or spirits industries is a plus.
- Working knowledge of cameras and video recording devices is necessary.
- Communicates with management or subject to understand what they want or need.
- Prior research, concept and preparation for a shoot.
- Use creative knowledge to compose photographs.
- Ability to conceive and plan photographic sequence for effective presentation.
- Have good communication and people skills
- Have good IT skills, especially with computer programs such as Photoshop
- Be reliable and able to meet deadlines
- Be able to focus on getting a good picture no matter what is going on around them
- Graphic design skills is a plus
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit abinbev.taleo.net.