Omega Yeast Labs was founded in 2013 and grows high quality, ready-to-pitch liquid yeast for professional and home brewers. We’re known for our progressive propagation techniques, innovative strains and reliable, responsive service.
We are a tight-knit group of knowledgeable, passionate, scientific people and our curiosity with cutting-edge practices is helping us to revolutionize the yeast industry. We love what we do with energy and excitement. We are committed to being experts in yeast. Our authenticity, friendliness and approachability means that we connect on a personal level with brewers and our colleagues. Our people are engaging, invested, self-starters who make things happen because they believe we can do it better.
The Production Assistant will assist the production crew in tasks relating to propagation of commercial yeast pitches. This position requires a highly motivated individual with a knack for the craft beer industry.
Full-time, non-exempt, entry level
- Assist the production crew in tasks relating to propagation of commercial yeast pitches
- Cleaning and sanitization
- Cooperate with Laboratory Technician staff to meet deadlines for commercial orders
- Passion for craft beer
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Able to lift 55 pounds repeatedly and maneuver up to 165 pounds
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Able to bend and kneel
- Spending long periods of time in hotter than comfortable environments
- Adaptable and able to efficiently manage time and tasks
Please send a cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Associate (Preferred)
Send cover letter and resume via the link below, or email directly to email@example.com